Star Trek Fan Film News

Saturday, May 10, 2008

STFFN: Slightly Behind, but Catching Up

Fellow fan film fans:

I feel that I must personally apologize for the delayed updates these past couple of weeks. While I've tried to keep up with all of the news, I've had some things going on in my life that have made this difficult: first, I graduated from college (wahoo!); and secondly, I had to have surgery on my right shoulder (which is not as fun as it sounds). Everything went well in both instances, and I'm re-doubling my efforts to stay on top of everything. Be assured that Star Trek Fan Film News hasn't given up yet! As always, I would appreciate it if any un-posted news could be sent to startrekfanfilmnews [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks for your patience,

PhotonsBeFree

1 comment:

Gal. Emp. Palpatine, D.L.S., Esq. said...

Congrats on graduating, though! (Welcome back.)