Star Trek Fan Film News

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Do You Have a Fan Film? Let Me Know.

Fellow Star Trek fans:

If you have reached this blog, I assume that you too are very interested in fan films or tribute films that are dedicated to the Star Trek universe. I definitely am. However, I have often been frustrated with the fact that, until now, there wasn't a single website that offered a comprehensive list of Star Trek fan films, their release dates, and etc. After all, we have TrekToday, which compiles news of Star Trek in general, and we have Memory Alpha, which holds all of the information on everything that is Star Trek canon, why not have a place where all of the news on current fan film productions is easily accessible?

Though I am not currently affiliated with any fan film productions, I would like to be able to provide this service. This means that whether you work on a fan film (and would like to get the word out) or are just a fan (and wish to receive frequent updates), your life just got a whole lot easier. If you wish for me to post something about your fan film, please e-mail me at startrekfanfilmnews [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments: